- Full range of quantity surveying work including measurement, estimating, tendering, procurement, costs on construction project, budget control etc.
- Ensure that the construction project is completed within its projected budget.
- Price/ forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget projections accordingly
- Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project
- Measure and value the work done on site
- Manage project progress claims, variation and final claims
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
- Select and/or source construction materials
Degree/ Diploma in Quantity Survey/ Building/ Civil Engineering or equivalent
At last 3 – 5 years of relevant working in Construction industry/ sub-contractor is requirement for this position
Highly organized and manage multiple priorities and assignments at the same time
Positive attitude and responsible
Good in organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
Able to start work immediately or within short notice