- Designing, maintaining, implementing or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products or system for industrial, commercial or domestic solar purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Estimating material, labor or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Working with technicians.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering Degree from an accredited school.
- Wiling to work as team and initiative to take any work assigned.
- Experience in using or a desire to learn required software.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation.
- Candidate could speak Bahasa Malaysia, English & Mandarin fluently.
Location : Section 22, Shah Alam, Selangor
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps