- In-Charge of Machine Setup, jigs/Fixtures setting and verify correct machine setting before handover for Mast Production.
- Upkeep plant Equipment and Facilities.
- Liaise with Production Planner, making sure equipment/machine is fully utilized with minimum downtime.
- Monitor/Inspect machine Operation, making sure machine is in healthy operating condition.
- Minimize Production Wastage and Rejection Rate.
- Keep Track of all machine production Status, inform Superior of machine availability and give suggestion on next production order followed by production masterplan when necessary.
- Perform Weekly/Monthly/Annually Machine inspection/maintenance.
- Involve in New Product Setting/Testing/Documenting/Reporting.
- Liaise with QA if quality issue is found and immediate action related to machine when needed.
- Provide Training and Educate New Machine Operators.
- Responsible for All Production Machine related Issue.
- Any ad hoc task as assigned by superior.
- Minimum Diploma in Related Field.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Production or Mechanics Related field.
- Knowledge of CAD software, Autocad, UG, etc.
- Microsoft Office.
- Love Hands on Machine works, setting.
- Able to work independently with very minimum of supervision.
- Ready to work long hours.
- Logical thinker, Hardworking and self-improvement.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
- Performance Allowance
Lot 2, Jalan R2/3, Rawang Integrated Industrial Park,Off Jalan Batu Arang
Click to view the location on Google maps