- Identify business opportunities and contribute to the growth and development of the Firm.
- Develop and maintain a portfolio of clients by providing quality service as well as continuous engagement in managing expectations and deliverables.
- Responsible to manage audit clientele portfolio and plan, delegate and lead the assignments including client servicing.
- To review audit reports, identify issues, presentation on audit findings and recommendations as well as conducting appropriate follow up actions and meeting tight deadlines.
- Provide training and coaching to audit team.
- Any other job responsibilities as and when assigned by the Management
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- A member of a recognized professional accounting boy (eg.MIA, ACCA, MICPA, ICAEW, CPA Australia)
- Possess good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Possess good problem solving skills with positive attitude.
- Able to work under pressure to meet clients’ expectations and deadline with minimum supervision.
- Willing to actively take part in promoting the firm’s growth.