- Establish milestones, anticipates issues, and monitors adherence to project scope, requirements and design documents, schedules, and to the software development process
- Assume day-to-day responsibility for ensuring that the engineering projects are completed on time and that all deliverables are of the highest quality
- Work closely with the technical engineering experts to: share best practices, help resolve project issues, and ensure that staff is properly allocated to tasks by considering staff’s skills and interests, and the project’s needs
- Manage development work of external vendors if necessary
- Understand the technical details of the software product and be the liaison between technical and non-technical teams
- Quality Assurance management
- Product, R&D document and knowledge sharing
- Experience in applying best practices in project management, including those used to initiate, plan, control, monitor and report upon all phases of project activity.
- Must be familiar with project management tools such as Microsoft Project and versioning tools such as CVS
- Must have excellent oral and written skills with the ability to manage a software team that includes analysts, developers and software testers.
- Demonstrate knowledge of all phases of software development cycle, ability to develop project plans, requirements documents, and project budgets.
- Familiarity with quality assurance practices is preferable
- Excellent understanding of programming fundamentals (algorithms, data structures, etc) is a plus point
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?