- Meeting the technical business needs of partners and/or end users by
- Focus on sales revenue and lead generation.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining sales channels with Channel Partners. Establish a qualified pipeline of business and maintain an accurate forecast.
- In charge of preparing and delivering customer presentations, pricing and promotional proposals.
- Develop sales and marketing initiatives with key partners to increase monthly sales revenue.
- Analyze market trends and develop sales plans to increase brand awareness.
- Recognize and acquire strategic business opportunities.
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasts, keeping and up to date prospect funnel.
- Focused on driving revenue through new customer acquisition. Responsible for identifying, recruiting, and working with key value added resellers to drive new business and retain existing customers.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent with minimum 3-5 years of successful sales experience, preferably in the IT industry.
- 2 years of channel sales experience selling software/IT technology.
- Strong sales background - Proven sales ability including: pricing, relationship building and management, consultative selling.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision or as part of a team.
- Ability to travel to assigned territory when required.
- Strong sense of time management and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Possess excellent presentation and negotiation skills to successfully present information to customers.
- Singaporeans preferred
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave