· Handle enquiries and follow up with customers’ request and prepares quotations.
· Provide technical and sales support / assistance to the Sales teams
· Handle a group of the customer account and prepare weekly sales report and generate other reports upon request.
· Understand customer’s needs, requirements, application and recommend products & services accordingly.
· Respond to customers’ enquiries such as quotations, order status, delivery schedules etc promptly.
· Maintain customer focus at all times and strive to exceed customer expectations wherever possible
· Update customer data base regularly into SAP system and maintain Sales records.
· Develop a thorough understanding of company complete range of products and services.
· To do cold-calling to market wide range of company product & services
· Any other duties as assigned by Superior
· Possess at least a Diploma in any Discipline / Field.
· Preferably with at least 1 – 2 years of relevant working experience
· Prior work experience in similar industry; or in technical support / technical customer service; or in handling / processing technical sales related to mechanical / hydraulics is highly desirable.
· Excellent in MS Office and knowledge in SAP will be advantageous.
· Meticulous and excellent follow up skills.
· Good customer service and communication skills.
· Able to work under pressure with minimal supervision and multi-tasking.
· 5 days work
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities