- Supervising a team of assurance professionals and manage a portfolio of clients
- Familiar with the regulatory and reporting environments
- Plan, execute and manage assignments for timely completion
- Review and ensure completeness and quality of staff work and compliance of all statutory and/or regulatory requirements of the assignments
- Coach, motivate and develop junior members within the team
Job Requirements :
- Degree in Accountancy, ACCA, CA or equivalent professional qualification
- Min 3 years of supervisory experience in audit
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English and Mandarin to liaise with Chinese speaking clients
Salary will commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates , please email your resume via clicking Apply Now button below for an interview appointment.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.