- Installation of HP 3D Printing Solutions, in the Asia Pacific & Japan region.
- On-site troubleshooting and replacement of service part(s) to fix a technical problem.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent with additional years of experience.
- 3 or more years of equivalent experience in print industry, electronics and mechanical system installation, troubleshooting and repair.
- Good technical understanding of current product and technology. Knowledge/experience with Printing Press equipment and/or digital printers is an advantage.
- Detailed knowledge in reading technical data and wiring diagrams and analyzing problems with functional and non-functional electronic/mechanical equipment.
- Demonstrate strong troubleshooting and technical problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate professionalism and passion for customer. Experience in working in customer support organization and on-site support with customer relationship highly preferred.
- Effective in a team environment as well as operating independently.
- Flexibility to travel and ability to stay away from home for 2 or more weeks.
- Fluency with English: written and verbal communication. Any spoken North Asian language(s) is an advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave
- Open culture
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?