- Diploma or Degree in Accounting and Finance related courses or its equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of previous work-related skills, knowledge, or experiences in accounts related field is needed.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to apply general rules to specific problems to produce a sound accounting decision.
- A team player, meticulous able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Strong analytical, writing and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and result oriented individual.
- Preferably with audit background and must have consolidation experience.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations.
- Compile statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to profits and losses.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Responsible for full sets of accounts and the preparation of financial statement according to MFRS and statutory requirement.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in records.
- Oversee the flow of cash or financial instruments.
- Prepare financial or regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, or boards of directors.
- Establish procedures for custody or control of assets, records, collateral, or securities to ensure safekeeping.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of the company’s finance, accounting and tax functions.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and any adhoc reporting and variance analysis as requested.
- Liaise with external parties, eg. Auditors, tax agents, company secretary and relevant authorities.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?