1. Plan and drive daily operational activities of the departments through proper monitoring of sales and marketing, employee and financial product in order to ensure efficient and sufficient protection according to the standard and guidelines.
2. Lead and drive the feasibility study on client segmentation and market trend through survey, identifying current and future client requirement and establishing rapport with existing and potential client in order to understand service requirement and client needs.
3. Provide guidelines and advice to company and client on developing, implementing and revising insurance program and policy in order to ensure optimum financial protection and insurance needs.
4. Establish and build networking and rapport with corporate sector, industry players & existing client through regular meeting, visits, participate in professional society and training in order to sustain and secure long term business relationship.
5. Plan, develop and drive marketing strategy and promotion including roadshow, events, social media, poster, fliers, bunting and banner in order to increase sales and meet the business target.
6. Monitor and control the financial aspect of the organization i.e. profit and loss, petty cash, cash float, cash flow, OPEX, CAPEX & ageing through proper reporting and monitoring of daily operation to meet the business target and revenue.
7. Lead and develop the new business strategy and its implementation by conducting market analysis, industry benchmarking and business trending to ensure sustainable long term business growth and in line with company mission and vision.
8. Abide and execute all terms and conditions related to insurance industry such as policy and regulation under Islamic Financial Services Act (IFSA), Anti Money Laundry Act (AMLA) from Bank Negara, certification of insurance from Persatuan Insuran Am Malaysia (PIAM) and other related requirements by stakeholder in order to safeguard KOPETRO Retail Sdn Bhd (KRSB) business and reputation, and sustain the long term interest
9. Coach, train and motivate staff and subordinates on operation, HSE and product receiving by conducting on-job training, one to one coaching, round table meeting and counseling in order to meet the staff competency level required and increase job motivation in achieving the best of service, hence to portray company credibility and good reputation.
10. Develop and inculcate a positive working culture amongst the staff by promoting high spirit of team work, work-life balance and quality culture in order to create harmonize working environment in line with the KOPETRO initiative and aspiration.
- Diploma @ Degree in Business Studies/Marketing/Retail Management or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in insurance industry
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Possess good sales and marketing experience on marketing of insurance
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities