- Responsible for the smooth operation of IT hardwares, such as network devices, servers, workstations and printers, and softwares, such as ERP and HR systems, database management, SQL queries, Crystal Reporting and other related systems.
- Maintenance of office, workshop and warehouse infrastructure.
- Setup, support, maintain and troubleshoot problems encountered.
- Maintain IT documentations.
- Update and maintain company websites and information.
- Creation of simple marketing materials.
- Vendor management.
- In-charge of the 3D printing process.
- Complete adhoc duties assigned by Supervisor.
- Possess at least a Diploma in any computer related field.
- Knowledge on basic business workflow, ERP software, SQL queries and Crystal Reporting is a plus.
- Willingness to work beyond office hours when necessary.
- Willingness to learn company’s products and services.
- Good communication skills.
- Resourceful, creative, analytical and problem solver.
- Team player yet able to work independently.
- Opportunity to work on 3D printing.
- Fresh Grads are welcomed.
Perks & Benefits
- Good Salary Package & Benefits
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Benefits
- Challenging Work Environment
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?