As a Client Services Manager, your primary responsibility is maintaining long-term, post-sales relationships with existing customers. You will pro-actively work with customers to ensure they continue to receive on-going value from the Fusion products and services they have purchased. Work with sales and other departments to identify area of process improvements, implement improvements that represent both internally and externally. You will collaborate with project management to ensure successful implementations, and focus on relationship management to ensure that the customers serve as positive references and continue their standardization on Fusion technology.
Your primary responsibilities are to engage the appropriate contacts to ensure that their changing business objectives are identified and are being met by the current and future implementations. You play the role of the customer’s advocate to ensure they are receiving appropriate support from all areas of the business.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be goal-driven, creative, detail-oriented and enthusiastic about providing exceptional service to meet our customers' business needs. The Client Relationship Manager will also be expected to take on a project leader role within the customer project team, assuming full ownership of projects that will contribute towards the team’s growth and objectives. You will work under the guidance of a manager within the Client Services department to create project plans, engage relevant stakeholders, execute the projects and analyze results.
Manages and develops client accounts to initiate and maintain favorable relationship with clients. Responsible for leading others dedicated to meeting the operational needs of assigned client. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Liaise between clients and internal support functions to ensure we are providing the best client and customer service at all times.
- Manage client relationships and serve as contact to clients.
- Continuously work to identify new business opportunities with existing clients.
- Collaborate with internal departments to evaluate customer processes and identify, develop and recommend improvements to benefit the client and improve customer service.
- Manage client reporting and analysis (i.e. research, assemble and prepare reports, metrics).
- Gauge client satisfaction and maintain top-of-mind presence with clients through consistent communication.
- Oversee logistics and planning for client visits; prepare presentations or other information needed for meetings with client.
- Establish and maintain senior level relationships with existing and potential accounts.
- Serve as project manager for IT/ Operations related process improvements, platform builds; liaise with IT/Operations to implement the change.
- Ensure client contractual obligations are met.
- Manage timelines, risk and issues and project communication and reporting.
Coordinate project activities.
- Proactively interact with clients both via phone, email, video conferencing and in person; establish strong rapport to facilitate effective 2-way communication and maintain a pulse on the client’s strategy
- Communicate/translate project goals and execution tactics effectively to the client and internal resource groups
- Effectively manage the client’s projects and communicate issues or successes with your management team and client
- Attain a high level of client service by meeting the client’s stated needs as well as anticipating needs and taking steps to address needs not directly stated
- Resolve client complaints and issues; communicate to management team internally when escalation is appropriate
- Focus on retention of clients through quality execution, relationships and strong client service
Lead, manage and develop team members by coaching, training and identifying areas of growth
- Other projects and duties as assigned
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance