- Assist to carry out MBO activities to meet department KPI in line with Business Plan and Division Objectives.
- Assist in process improvement for Yield, Quality and Productivity.
- Provide Engineering support on the respective processes assigned for new products and other cross functional activities.
- Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience in semiconductor or IC package assembly is preferred.
- Independent and self-driven individual.
- A team player with good interpersonal skills.
Shift Type / Work Hours:
- Normal Shift (5 days work week)
- 7.50am to 4.55pm
- Company transport provided at designated pick-up points island-wide.
- Medical insurance and dental coverage.
- In-house canteen at subsidized prices.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume, via the APPLY NOW button below.
Please visit our corporate website for more information on Seiko Epson Corporation.