- Liaise with customer/supplier on quality related matter(Quality checks, data collection and report preparation etc.).
- Assure timely investigation and appropriate corrective actions associated with quality and compliance issues.
- Partner with Engineering and Production to achieve Quality target.
- Ensure that the Quality requirements are effectively implemented.
- Increase customer satisfaction on Product Quality.
- Diploma in material science, chemical or other relevant technical course.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experiences in engineering or quality assurance field in manufacturing industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, Words, Power Point.
Shift Type / Work Hours
Normal Shift (5 days work week)
7.50am to 4.55pm
Singapore Epson Industrial Pte Ltd (Plating Division)
86 & 88, Second Lok Yang Road, Jurong, Singapore 628162
- Company transport provided at designated pick-up points island-wide.
- Medical insurance and dental coverage.
- In-house canteen at subsidized prices.
Please visit our corporate website for more information on Seiko Epson Corporation