- To assist the engineer in evaluating existing process to reduce cost, improve sustainability and test practices within production process.
- Data analysis to improve production efficiencies, yield ad cost.
- Assist engineer in qualification of new processes or equipment.
- Identify, develop and deliver innovative solution driven to constantly improve process capability while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Prepare and implement work instruction, training modules and regulatory compliances requirements during on-going operations.
- Responsible for implementing corrective actions derive from analysis to manufacturing process.
- Diploma in Engineering, preferable in Chemical Engineering.
- Prior working experience in plating manufacturing environment will be advantages.
- Positive mindset and responsible for 24/7 on-call duty.
Shift Type / Work Hours
Normal Shift (5 days work week)
7.50am to 4.55pm
Singapore Epson Industrial Pte Ltd (Plating Division)
86 & 88, Second Lok Yang Road, Jurong, Singapore 628162
- Company transport provided at designated pick-up points island-wide.
- Medical insurance and dental coverage.
- In-house canteen at subsidized prices.
Please visit our corporate website for more information on Seiko Epson Corporation.