- Responsible in purchase order and invoicing matters
- Responsible in the preparation of monthly reports
- Review and monitor the suppliers' performance
- Responsible to source new suppliers and new products
- Responsible in cost saving activity
- Responsible in inventory control of chemical and supplies
- Responsible in qualification of new vendors and alternative vendor
- Minimum Diploma in Purchasing / Procurement or in any related field.
- Minimum 3 years of working experiences in relevant role
- Knowledge of chemical would be advantageous
- Candidates specialize in purchasing/inventory/ material handling &warehouse management would be advantageous
Shift Type / Work Hours:
- Normal Shift (5 days work week)
- 7.50am to 4.55pm
- Company transport provided at designated pick-up points island-wide.
- Medical insurance and dental coverage.
- In-house canteen at subsidized prices.
Interested applicants are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume, via the APPLY NOW button below
Please visit our corporate website for more information on Seiko Epson Corporation