- Perform product failure analysis for on-hold lots and non-conformance products.
- Perform machine setup, troubleshooting and preventive maintenance.
- Assist in process/test evaluation and yield improvement.
- Minimum Diploma in Electronics and Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience Test Engineering in semiconductors manufacturing.
- Good knowledge of tester, handler, and test program debugging.
- Candidates with lesser experience could be considered for an Assistant Engineer role.
Shift Type / Work Hours:
Normal Shift (5 days work week)
7.50am to 4.55pm
- Company transport provided at designated pick-up points island-wide.
- Medical insurance and dental coverage.
- In-house canteen at subsidized prices.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume, via the APPLY NOW button below.