- Perform problem analysis and repair to resolve production machines breakdown.
- Carry out machine preventive maintenance and improvement activities on condition machines.
- Generate of machines breakdown reports.
- Carry out modification and improvement activities to enhance machines efficiency.
- Assist in process control and improvement activities.
- Nitec, Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
- Min 2 years of experience in industry or technical field is preferred.
- Able to understand basic electrical wiring diagram and pneumatic diagram.
- Basic electrical and pneumatic knowledge or experience will be a plus point.
- Familiar in using a range of hand and power tools.
- A Self-motivated and independent individual, possesses great initiative and able to function as a team.
- Able to work in clean room environment perform 12 hours rotating shift work.
Shift Type / Work Hours:
12 Hours Rotating Shift
- Company transport provided at designated pick-up points island-wide.
- Medical insurance and dental coverage.
- In-house canteen at subsidized prices.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume, via the APPLY NOW button below.