UL helps companies demonstrate safety, confirm compliance, enhance sustainability, manage transparency, deliver quality and performance, strengthen security, protect brand reputation, build workplace excellence, and advance societal wellbeing. Some of the services offered by UL include: inspection, advisory services, education and training, testing, auditing and analytics, certification software solutions, and marketing claim verification. We connect people to safer, more secure, more sustainable products, services, experiences and environments – enabling smarter choices and better lives.
As a Credit Collection Assistant, you will work closely with the Credit Control Team, to administer credit & collection programs, compile and evaluate credit information for new and existing clients and collect payments on past due accounts You will also assist in the resolution of routine credit and collection issues.
- Administer credit and collections programs following established procedures
- Resolve routine issues associated with program administration
- Review the status of delinquent accounts and initiates collection action contacting each account according to due date
- Assist in communicating credit and collections policies, procedures or programs
- Maintain and distributes records, forms statistics and reports
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other constituents to assist in Global
- Develop and maintains files related to assigned duties
- May assist in developing or revising reports
- Performs other duties as required
Successful candidate should ideally process a tertiary education working knowledge of Accounts Receivable procedures and processes.