- Plan ,supervise and execute projects and tasks based on objective set by Management.
- Increase customer satisfaction on Product Quality.
- Ensure timely response in 8D/CAR to customers' complains and claim.
- Work with cross-functional groups to close 8D/CAR with effective corrective/ preventive actions.
- Provide quality monthly reports to internal/ external customers.
- Review customers' quality contracts and communicate to relevant departments.
- Feedback incoming quality issues to suppliers with proper disposition.
- Provide solutions and reduce quality complain and claim.
- Provide solutions (using Six-sigma methodology) to resolve chronic issues for yield and scrap improvement.
- Improve sensitivity and detect ability of internal quality control.
- Determines quality and scrap improvements by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing process.
- Develops experiments by applying full fractional factorial techniques.
- Participate in cross functional quality projects and ensure corrective/preventive actions implemented effectively.
- Minimum Degree in relevant technical degree from recognized university.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in engineering or quality assurance field.
- Basic knowledge in ISO 9001,ISO 14001,TS16949 etc system management would be advantageous.
Shift Type / Work Hours :
- Normal Shift (5 days work week)
- 7.50am to 4.55pm
Attractive Benefits :
- Company transport provided at designated pick-up points island-wide.
- Medical insurance and dental coverage.
- In-house canteen at subsidized prices.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume, via the APPLY NOW button below.
Please visit our corporate website for more information on Seiko Epson Corporation