- Responsible to maintain day-to-day operation of the electro-plating process.
- Responsible for quality and process issues troubleshooting.
- Responsible for process improvement and cost saving activities.
- Provide up-to-date process status and liaise with production to ensure operation smooth production.
- Provide training and certification to operators on operation of plating process.
- Lead in implementation of value added initiatives for cost reduction road map.
- Continuously review performance of industrialized material/ product and take necessary actions for improvements.
- Degree in Chemistry Engineering or related Engineering discipline.
- Knowledge in electroplating sector is a must.
- At least 2 years working experience as a plating process engineer.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good working attitude and willing to learn.
Shift Type / Work Hours:
- Normal Shift (5 days work week)
- 7.50am to 4.55pm
- Company transport provided at designated pick-up points island-wide.
- Medical insurance and dental coverage.
- In-house canteen at subsidized prices.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume, via the APPLY NOW button below.
Please visit our corporate website for more information on Seiko Epson Corporation