- Responsible for Manufacturing and new product process-Lamination,UV exposure,Etching
- for Lead frame.
- Responsible for improvement programs-Yield,capacity,cycle time and cost reduction.
- Support NPI activities in plating and etching process.
- Establish,generate and review SPC,FMEA and SOP documentations.
- Component sourcing,selection and standardization for particular technology field.
- Develop design and test specifications
- Develop and execute product test plan
- Manage project to meet requirement and deadline
- Other ad-hoc relating duties as assigned from time to time
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/Chemical/Manufacturing engineering or related field.
- At least 3 years of hands on experience in Lead Frame/PCB etching process.
- Possess knowledge in Copper,stainless steel Etching,Lithography,exposure,stripping,developing processes and chemical handling.
- Previously working in Semicon environment would be advantageous.
- Possess knowledge in Electroplating will be advantageous.
- Good knowledge of chemical analysis, reactions and handling required.
- Ability to work independently ,hands on and expected to dive into technical details as required.
Shift Type / Work Hours
- Normal Shift (5 days work week)
- 7.50am to 4.55pm
- Company transport provided at designated pick-up points island-wide.
- Medical insurance and dental coverage.
- In-house canteen at subsidized prices.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume, via the APPLY NOW button below.
Please visit our corporate website for more information on Seiko Epson Corporation