- As a Sales Manager in Singapore, you will be directly responsible for looking after existing customers and ensuring their orders are met effectively. Through your relationship building skills you will become their trusted advisor, identifying new needs they have and proposing our range of products and solutions to meet their specific needs.
- You will be responsible for driving revenue growth by identifying, building, managing and growing new and existing client’s relationships.
- In close collaboration with regional colleagues and the headquarter in Europe, you will communicate and deliver the right brand value proposition and the superior quality of our products.
- You provide technical assistance and trials on customers’ application, with the help of the technical team.
- Customer satisfaction will be your top priority and you make sure that any complaints will be handled efficiently and with the utmost service orientation.
- You will gather competitive market intelligence and share the same with key stakeholders in order to contribute to continuous improvement and business growth.
- You are efficient in updating weekly customers reports, monthly sales report and pipeline management reports to ensure all data are accurate and updated on time.
- ou hold a relevant university degree, e.g. with a major in chemistry, chemical engineering, mechanical or industrial engineering, while an additional BA/ Marketing would be a plus
- You come with several years of experience in relevant industries (chemical, lubricants, machine tools, etc) coupled with solid sales and marketing expertise in a global company
- You are familiar with the sales process of demanding products, which are not self-explanatory as well as complex requests from important key accounts
- As a responsible and confident decision maker, you are well able to work independently and with a high degree of professionalism and integrity
- With strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills it will be easy for you to interact and collaborate with various cultures, nationalities and levels of hierarchy
- You come with good leadership skills