Your new company
A leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
Your new role
The Reconciliations Group are responsible for managing trade, position and cash reconciliations on a T + 1 basis and ensures the records match with Exchange/Broker books and records, across markets located in Asia and the Americas.
- Exchange/Broker and Client Money reconciliations
- Breaks investigation, follow-up and break resolutions
- Coordinating with Technology on day to day systems issues, raising tickets and follow through until resolution of the issue
- Deep dive on breaks - reason codes / root cause analysis. To critically analyze and improve on control/risk environment.
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly reporting of breaks / analysis
What you'll need to succeed
- 1 - 2 years of reconciliation experience
- Knowledge of listed derivatives
- Strong communication skills