- Managing the Service Centre for customer equipment maintenance and repair needs.
- Assuring customer satisfaction through timely and efficient maintenance and repair.
- Improving NPS customer satisfaction and continual improvement in the quality of our products and services.
- Responsible for Service P&L and Service Business Revenue.
- Manage Service Center facility, inventory, and order process and service quality.
- Close collaboration with other functional groups (Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Operations, etc.).
- University Degree or Diploma in Engineering
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ of experience.
- Prefer to have experience in semiconductor and/or instrumentation industries
- Strong technical service knowledge. ISO 9001 and 17025 experience. Six Sigma qualified.
- Strategic, Value Driven Management, Negotiations skills, Management Leadership, Key Project Management, Supervision/Motivation.
- Excellent communication skills, presentation & reports writing skills. Good business acumen with Analytical, Problem Solving and Decision Making skills.
- Able to handle/motivate/work with senior sales specialists/sales specialists, distributors and customers.
- Able to collaborate with internal customers (Supervisor, Marketing, Customer Service, others).
Interested candidates kindly send your CV / resume to andy @ forwardsearchconsulting.com