Purpose Of The Position
- To provide administrative and general office support within APAC Tech Centre Singapore.
- To ensure timely payments in SAP system to vendors and to create vendor masterdata in SAP
- To manage in/out shipments of Dyneema® materials and end-products for exhibitions and customers. This includes the Strategic Goods as well.
- To support the Regional Business Manager, Business Development Managers and ADTS Managers for commercial planning, goods logistics management, business forecasting / planning and new business initiatives.
- Support uniform way of working in the M&S department through local management of systems such as CRM, Business Warehouse, etc.
a) Key areas of accountability/responsibility
- Take initiative to understand the business nature and culture of Dyneema APAC Tech Centre.
- Manage the front office in a professional manner, making sure that visitors and incoming calls are attended to, including coordination of courier services when needed.
- Ensure all incoming mails, parcels & faxes are collected daily and distributed.
- Manage & coordinate the stock flow of stationeries (including name cards and business stationeries) and pantry supplies.
- Manage business correspondence, appointments, telephone messages in a professional way and with good judgment.
- Maintain good relationship with vendors and monitor vendor service quality to ensure Dyneema
Singapore get the best out of it.
- Execute other general office management activities in a cost-effective manner.
- Manage the updating of Staff Contact List/ Singapore Public Holidays Folder in the G-Drive.
- Maintain and control staff/visitor/vendor/contractor movement log to ensure SHE compliance.
- Arrange travel itineraries for M&S, Tech Centre employees and visitors in a cost-effective and well organised manner to achieve customer satisfaction while meeting business needs. Including visa application, hotel reservation etc.
- Close cooperation with relevant DSM department colleagues in completing all given tasks in a well organised and professional manner.
SAP vendor payment
- Process and keeping track of payment via SAP workflow (whilst close cooperation with relevant parties) or purchase order for APAC Tech Centre material/equipment supply and office supply vendor.
- Create SAP vendor masterdata.
- Assist in Goods Receiving as per SAP workflow.
- Annual costing budgeting for APAC Tech Centre utilities, office and maintenance services for example courier services, pests control etc.
APAC Tech Centre goods and logistics responsibilities
- Ensure shipments of Dyneema® material/end-products to and from APAC Tech Centre at a cost efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure smooth customs clearance for Dyneema® material/end-products imports into APAC Tech centre.
- Manage the shipment of goods for the Tradeshows and Exhibitions, including Strategic Goods, in compliance with the local Import and Export Compliance requirements for such goods.
- Assist the Regional Business Manager for preparing monthly / quarterly reports
- Assist Business Development and ADTS Managers for commercial planning work including data extraction, compilation and management (for all segments)
- Assist the MarCom Manager for preparing and executing trade shows, exhibitions and project work with customers/end-users
- Support a uniform way of working in M&S through systems management. Act as a liaison between
BDMs and Customer Service. Also a key user for CRM.
- Support the RBM, BDMs and ADTS Managers by managing meetings, presentations and documenting minutes and action, followed by action/decision tracking.
- Ad hoc project or assignment assign by the line manager
Complexity Of The Position
- The job requires good priority-setting skill, organising ability and good memory as well. It is the focal point for administration contact and therefore dealing with them promptly and efficiently is very important.
- Excellent culture awareness, good inter-personal and communications are required as employees working in this organization are from different countries like NL, Japan, Korea, India, Taiwan and China. These are also required to handle interaction with different level of colleagues & external parties.
- Need to handle company confidential information in a discrete and professional manner.
- Be able to work in a matrix structure and align market/sales priorities. Get things done through influencing and expertise rather than outright authority.
- Drive customer satisfaction and be customer centric.
Knowledge And Educational Level
- Well versed in MS Office applications especially MS Excel. SAP skills will be a bonus.
- Bachelor Level
- Good business acumen and customer management skills. Project Management capability is a bonus.
- Good understanding of broad application of Dyneema® Products and Applications (with training)
Required Level Of Experiences
- At least 2-4 years of hands on working experience in similar positions with multi-national company within a B2B environment.
- Presentable with excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and resistant to stress and capable with mutli-tasking
- Good oral and written communication skills along with good analytical skills.
- Be structured and organized.