Job Descriptons :
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on front end equipment islandwide.
- Perform 1st level of support to meet project service level agreement.
- Perform routine system patches on the front end equipment.
- Perform new installation of equipment to the site or vehicle.
- Perform equipment preparation to be serviceable.
- Front end equipment involve vehicle on-board equipment and site equipment.
- Work closely with our helpdesk and backend team to resolve issue.
- Occasionally required to perform helpdesk agent duty to pick up call in the call centre.
Job Requirements :
- Minimum ITE / Diploma in Mechatronics/Electrical/Electronics/IT or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of PC hardware and operation system work.
- Proven ability to problem-solve.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team and also work alone .
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload.
- Required to work shift if necessary.
- 1 year outsourced contract.
- Must work on standby.
Interested applicants, please send us a copy of your detailed resume stating the position you are applying for together with your expected salary, past working experiences (if any) and qualification in Microsoft Word format to:
The Human Resource Department
ST Electronics (Info-Software Systems) Pte Ltd
ST Engineering Hub, 1 Ang Mio Kio Electronics Park Road, Singapore 567710
Please visit https://stengg.hbcareers.com/ to know more about the company