Job Description :
- Administer servers, workstations, laptops, tablets, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, network appliances.
- Inclusive of server patch management and daily routine system health checks.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software related issue.
- Support LANs, WANs, Network Segment.
- Proficiency in switching and routing (Cisco/Fortinet).
- Maintain network and system security.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability.
- Provide recommendations to improve system or to streamline processes when necessary.
Job Requirements :
- Degree/Diploma/ITE in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics, IT or equivalent.
- Knowledge in both physical and virtual platforms (Eg. VMware, HyperV, etc.)
- The following certification will be an added advantage: 1. Microsoft Certified solutions Associate (MCSA) 2. Cisco Network Certified Associate (CCNA)
- Working Location: East
- 1 year outsourced contract
Please send us a copy of your resume stating the position you are applying for together with your expected salary, past working experiences (if any) and qualification in Microsoft Word format to:
The Human Resource Department
ST Electronics (Info-Software Systems) Pte Ltd
ST Engineering Hub, 1 Ang Mio Kio Electronics Park Road