A large listco is presently recruiting an Internal Audit Manager to plan and carry out financial, IT and operational audits for the Group. A leadership role with direct reports and with regular interaction with senior management, you will lead the review and evaluation of internal control systems and operational procedures and recommend corrective measures where required. To succeed, you would have worked with a Big 4 Audit firm, and have experience in IT audit and operational matters.
Successful candidates will possess:
- A professional accountancy qualification and a minimum of 6 years’ audit experience in a public-listed or large organisation.
- A minimum of 3 years’ in a similar data analytics role and prior IT audit experience.
- Solid communication, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work autonomously and within multi-functional teams.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
EA Registration No: R1114259