• Perform onsite and remote preventive maintenance to ensure all network systems performance availability and reliability.
• Update clients inventory list and topology diagrams after each Preventive maintenance done.
• Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
• Provide Level-2 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
• Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
• Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
• Perform after office hours standby duties
• Understand the technical issues related to day-to-day operations, LAN/WAN/MAN, core network architecture and troubleshooting
• Good communications and interpersonal skills.
• Engineering or diploma in Computer Science or related subject with CCNA certified.
• Understanding of networking routing and switching products.
• Understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS)
• Understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
• Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools.