This will be a HR Generalist role with a strong focus on Comp & Ben. The candidate will also be required to support pre-payroll activities including computation of professional fees.
Payroll and Comp & Ben
- Ensure accurate fees computation and payroll processing
- Conduct periodic compensation review exercises including salary increment, performance bonus and awards
- Provide support in annual manpower planning exercise and preparation of annual manpower budget
- Track staff productivity and key performance indicators for purpose of administering staff recognition and incentive payments
HR Business Partnering
- Manage full life-cycle recruitment, from developing sourcing strategies, pre-screening, interviewing, negotiating salary offers to facilitating the hiring and on-boarding process
- Conduct reference checks on potential new hires and monitor contract renewals
- Conduct exit interview and provide recommendations and analysis
- Provide and monitor recruitment status updates, as well as recruitment cost and grant utilisation
- Degree qualification with at least 5 years of Human Resource generalist / C&B / Payroll experience
- Numerically inclined, analytical with strong multi-tasking and follow-up skills, and is able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, mainly Excel (Eg: vlookup and pivot table) and Word as the job will involve massive data-crunching
- Good knowledge of local employment legislation, market HR practices and systems.
- Team player and is able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent spoken and written communication skill
- Knowledge in SAP will be advantageous
- Candidate with IT background will be advantageous
Interested please apply here: http://searchnetwork.com.sg/job-detail.php?JobOrderID=9579.
EA Reg: R1108426