- Perform and ensure that assembly builds and tests meet the requirements and instructions in a timely manner.
- Report and assist Engineers in problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Perform housekeeping and comply to all manufacturing discipline and cleanroom protocol.
- NITEC / Higher NITEC / Diploma Holders in Electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronics / Electronics / Industrial Systems Engineering
- Comfortable with clean room environment and shift work
- Able to comprehend electrical/mechanical drawings
- Transport pickup from company
- 5 Days Work (Monthly Rotating shift)
- Salary from $1.6K to S$2.6K or Higher
Interested please send in your resume now!
EA Reg: R1108426
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?