- Performs day-to-day waste management including liaising with external waste vendors.
- Performs periodic environmental site inspection and audit.
- Assist EMR in maintaining documentation and records of Environmental Management System.
- Plan and execute Environmental and CSR Programme.
- Conduct New Worker Orientation.
- Data consolidation,analyse and prepare periodical reports.
- Perform administrative duties and any task as assigned by superior.
- Min GCE O Level and above.
- Profficient in MS Office applications(Ms Excel,Ms Word and Powerpoint).
- Pro-active and able to multi-task and work independently within deadline.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Company transport provided at designated pick-up points island-wide.
- Medical insurance and dental coverage.
- In-house canteen at subsidized prices.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume, via the APPLY NOW button below.