- Basic Salary Up to $2800
- 5 days / 9:00am – 6:00pm / East
- Representing the company’s best in class IT solutions to meet client’s need
- Troubleshooting PC, Network and Server related problems
- Ensure Backups are successful and properly done
- Manage Client’s IT Infrastructures
- Provide Recommendations for Upgrades and Improvements
- Carry out Preventive Work on PCs, Servers and Firewalls
- Prepare IT Status Reports / Documentations and Network Diagrams
- Attend to client’s request for IT Products
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong technical knowledge in Troubleshooting of PC, Network and Server related problems
- Familiar with Windows Servers Active Directory domain services administration, troubleshooting, health check and fine-tuning
- Experience in Implementing and Maintaining Backup Solutions
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Should be highly motivated and able to work under tight a schedule.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Lee Chia Xin (Karen)
Registration Number: R1769288
EA Licence No: 13C6730