Location: Jurong Island
Client: Chemical Manufacturing MNC
Role: QC Analyst
Working hours: 12 hours shift
- To provide testing results and data to maintain Quality records in accordance with site Quality requirements.
- To perform routine and non-routine analysis as required, including customer/supplier complaint investigations.
- To carry out calibration of equipment and maintenance of calibration records to the appropriate standard.
- To communicate internally in a timely manner to appropriate departments.
- To complete appropriate investigation and information in support of out of specification results.
- To complete all tasks in accordance with site SHE/QA requirements, paying specific attention to detail and accuracy in following instructions and methodology.
- To be accountable for the health and safety of themselves and others.
- To provide support on training for new members of the department.
- Diploma / Degree in Biotechnology / Chemical Process Technology / Other relevances
- At least 2 years of QC experience within chem manufacturing
- Comfortable with the working hours and location as per shared above ^
Are you suitable? Please apply directly with the following details to expedite the shortlisting process:
- Contact number & E-mail address
- Educational qualifications / Certificates (Obtained / On-going)
- Employment history with details: Company, position, reasons for leaving
- Last drawn salary (Basic / Gross) & Expected remuneration
EA License No.: 07C4872 Search Network Pte Ltd
Registration: R1438202 Ong Yan Qi