Fantastic opportunity at a renowned, global and leading integrated communications firm! Looking for a SENIOR account manager with a strong background in PR and client management experience to provide strategic advice for reputable and notable brands!
Develop and support a junior team and drive the business forward in their digital and analytical approach to communications across APAC.
Work alongside an innovative, creative and super social team of individuals and enjoy going to work!
The division is focused on the HEALTH and PHARMA sector and experience in this would be highly valued! Read on to find out more…
-Provide planning, research and development of client PR proposals and campaigns
-Client servicing- i.e. be the client's main point of contact for campaigns
-Offer strategic guidance on client PR plans across APAC
-Execute written material including press release, support materials, guidelines, etc.
- Team management- including proof reading work of more junior team members and supporting their development and training
-Keeping the client time-sheet entry updated
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in communications or related field e.g. research, advertising, publishing, etc.
- Degree in related field (communications, journalism, media)
- Interest or experience in health, pharma, wellness or related**
- Experienced in integrated plans/campaigns including creative, digital and/or social
- Prior client management experience
- Strong written skills
- Creative, team player and interest in managing a team
If this sounds like something you would be interested in learning more about feel free to get in touch with Ruth @ +65 31575655 for more information or click apply and attach your CV.