Seeking an experienced Digital Content Manager to join a growing, creative and innovative team here in Singapore!
Looking for a talented, imaginative and results driven content creator to join a thriving and Digital team. This person must have a passion for digital trends and preferably experience working in a creative and digital environment.
This fantastic opportunity provides the opportunity to manage a team and lead the direction of regional and global projects!
Work alongside a creative, forward thinking and collaborative team with the support of a global organisation and reputable brand!
Responsibilities of the Role:
-Create engaging and targeted product content including the strategy behind it to optimise conversion
-Ensure that the content created is consistent with the brand voice and style
-Ensure editorial best practice
-Proofread and edit created content where needed
-Work together with both the content team and agencies to deliver on projects
-Develop a project calendar to ensure content creation is scheduled and organised
-Align the global content with the message delivered to audience
-Measure the performance of content including providing content audit reports
- At least 5 years' experience in the planning, development and execution of product related content
- Prior management experience in a digital team would be a bonus!*
- Degree in related field (Communications, Journalism, etc.) and excellent ability to write with strong verbal communication skills
- Familiar with proofreading and editing created content
- Advanced understanding of SEO
- Ability to measure and optimise performance of content
- Proven experience of producing web content including channels such as FB, Instagram, LI, Twitter, etc.)
- Good understanding of the target audience and content that will engage them
- Able to use Google Analytics or similar tools
- Great project management skills to ensure the process from planning to execution and measurement runs smoothly
If this sounds like something you would be ideal for then feel free to contact Ruth @ +65 31575655 for more information or click apply and attach your CV. Things move quick in the digital world so act quick before someone else does!