- You will be trained professionally in delivering excellent service to our branch customers from over the counter transactions to assisting the Customer Service Manager in branch operations.
- As a Polytechnic Trainee Bank Officer, you will be assisting the Customer Service Manager to achieve excellent branch service. Upon joining us, you will undergo a development program to prepare you for a career in banking with OCBC Bank.
- The program is designed to ensure that you will gain adequate exposure in the various aspects of branch banking that will include teller duties in the first 12-18 months, and eventually moving into a specialized role within the branch in 3 years.
- You should have a Diploma, and preferably possess Customer Service experience.
- We are looking for individuals who are service-oriented and have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effectively bilingual in English and a second language. The ability to understand a local dialect is an advantage. This is due to the need to communicate to customers on a daily basis.
- No experience is required