Job Descriptions :
- Provide support and resolution on 1st level end user telephonic enquires & issues on in-house applications and standard PC and notebook problem related to hardware and operating system.
- Logging of service desk calls and documentation of all users’ requests and problem resolutions.
- Escalate problems to 2nd and 3rd level support with agreed SLA if necessary and following up cases.
- Troubleshoot PC hardware, notebook, printer, internet browser, and other in-house application problems.
Job Requirements :
- Possess Diploma/ITE in computer Science/Electronic/IT or equivalent.
- Worked in related field for min1-2yrs (customer service/call centre/hospitality)
- At least 1yr hands-on practical working experience in usage of Office tools and helpdesk for first level support.
- Good knowledge of IT trends and gadgets.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, written and communication skills.
- Be customer service orientated, positive working attitude.
- 1 year outsourced contract.
- 12hrs working shift.
Interested applicants, please send us a copy of your detailed resume stating the position you are applying for together with your expected salary, past working experiences (if any) and qualification in Microsoft Word format to:
The Human Resource Department
ST Electronics (Info-Software Systems) Pte Ltd
ST Engineering Hub, 1 Ang Mio Kio Electronics Park Road, Singapore 567710
Please visit https://stengg.hbcareers.com/ to know more about the company