Job Description :
- Provide single point of contact for incident, service request and escalation.
- Monitor, manage and maintain data centre operation and facilities.
- Manage equipment movement.
- Daily monitoring of status.
- Ensure proper running of the existing data centre systems.
- Perform tape mount and un-mount for the backup operation.
- Handle the portable storage media for off-site storage.
- Liaise with the vendor on maintenance and enhancement issues.
- Troubleshoot and report system incidents / problem and abnormalities.
- Resolve incidents related to routine problems or known issues
- Adhere to service level agreement for response time and turnaround time.
- Able to work shift including weekends and public holidays.
Job Requirements :
- Possess Diploma in Computer Science/Electronics/IT or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in IT infrastructure operation
- Be customer and service oriented, positive working attitude.
Please send us a copy of your resume stating the position you are applying for together with your expected salary, past working experiences (if any) and qualification in Microsoft Word format to:
The Human Resource Department ST Electronics (Info-Software Systems) Pte Ltd
ST Engineering Hub, 1 Ang Mio Kio Electronics Park Road Singapore 567710
Please visit https://stengg.hbcareers.com/ to know more about the company