- Up to $7000 plus performance bonus
- 5 days
- Experienced in Financial Institution
Our client, an investment consultancy firm is looking for suitable candidates to fill the role of executive assistant.
- Provide personal administrative/ secretarial support and assistance to the team
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- Assist in personal errands as required.
- Coordinate personal driver with boss' schedule.
- Other Ad Hoc duties
- At last 6 years relevant working experience in financial or banking environment
- Handled multi nationalities
- Minimum Diploma in any faculty
- 5 days (Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm)
HOW TO APPLY:
** Please submit your resume in Microsoft Words to Ms Lin Zhen Yu (R1546594)
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Recent picture
Only Singaporeans need apply.
Due to work pass limitation, our client would not be able to secure Work Permit, EP or S pass. If you would require a Work Permit, EP or S pass, please do not apply.