- Support the preparation of budget and forecast of investment and corporate services function
- Prepare analysis to compare actual performance to targets and assist to track and evaluate business performance outcome
- Assist business to identify areas of improvements to drive efficient and effective allocation of resources
- Maintain systems, datamart and perform data extraction and analysis to deliver business insights
- Collaborates with all levels of stakeholders in a matrix organization structure
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key stakeholders
- Support delivery of process improvement initiatives
- Prepare ad hoc business cases & analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Economics, or a related field.
- 3+ years of relevant financial analysis work experience including forecasting and budgeting.
- Ability to summarize forecast and budget variances with clear and succinct explanations.
- Ability to work with large amount of data including synthesizing and analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be proactive, high-energy, motivated team player capable of delivering on multiple initiatives
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955