About the Client
You will be joining a global supplier of semiconductor process equipment for wafer processing. They have pioneered many technologies in wafer-processing technologies and they are currently looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team.
- Engage with the different Business Units during the alpha and beta phases in the Product Life Cycle, manage the manufacturing design to reduce labour and material costs to meet the product cost target.
- Identify cost, cycle time and lead time reduction, material flow, quality improvements, and efficient manufacturing methods & processes
- Create manufacturing and quality documentations (work instructions, test procedures, inspection checklists)
- Implement compliance of Manufacturing Readiness Reviews (MRRs) as part of the Product Life Cycle process.
- Leverage on Contract Manufacturers and internal manufacturing during the High-Volume Manufacturing Transfer stage.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Prior experience in new product introduction systems, processes and standards.
- Working Location: North Singapore
- 5 days (Mon – Fri)
How to apply
Interested candidates, kindly click on the “apply now” button, alternatively you can email us directly to [email protected] capitagrp.com or contact me at 6318 9629. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Capita Pte Ltd
EA License No: 08C2893 | Mahesvaran Joseph | Reg No: R1654653