Client: Japanese MNC (Central area: East/West Line)
Location: Based on project assigned, Reporting to HQ in Bukit Merah
Working hrs: 5 days week / Mon -Fri: 8am – 6pm
Salary: $2800 - $4000 (Based on Qualification, Experience & Capability
NOTE: We Do NOT Apply for Any work pass, ONLY those who Do Not required work pass need apply. Thank you for your understanding
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in ACMV related projects involved in tendering, bidding of projects, quantity surveying and taking measurements
- Experience in ACMV Electrical tenders
- Possess good personality, strong communication skills
- Dynamic and self-motivated,
- Ability to use Microsoft projects, Excel and Power Point
- Involved in tenders, bidding for projects, quantity surveying, taking measurements, meeting clients and suppliers
Click auto APPLY:
Send in your detailed resume with the following request information or call 6728 1314
Subject: Quantity Surveyor/M&E Construction
- Use MS Word Format (No PDF files)
- Bio Data, country status and a recent photo
- State your expected salary, current and last drawn salary with previous employers
- Advice date of availability, any leave to offset
- Reason for leaving "All" previous employment.
- All above information in the resume ( Max 4 pages)
NOTE: Resumes without the above requested information will Not be considered for shortlisting. Our consultant will contact you for an interview
For more opening, visit www.jobalpha.com & view our Job Listing Page
** Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and / or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.