- Creates and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects.
- Analyze project budget and make appropriate decisions.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely order.
- Keeps project team well informed of changes within the organization.
- Degree in Civil / Structural / Mechanical Engineering .
- Minimum 5 years general managerial experience. Preferably in construction industry.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Good interpersonal skill.