- Preparing revenue analysis and reporting on a timely basis for management
- Preparing periodic profit and loss and balance sheet reporting and analysis
- Expense management & performance tracking
- Work with country finance teams to ensure modeling for complex forecasts & annual operating plans are comprehensive & streamlined.
- Assist in analyzing regional investments and other capital requirements
- Identify performance variances, and revenue and profit drivers
- Preparing risks and opportunities analysis
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree preferably from Finance/Accounting.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Strong Excel Skills like Pivot Tables, vlookup, hlookup, Dashboard is required.
- Experience in Macros/ VB is preferred.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume in Ms word format.
Job code : JSTRegistration No.: R1550707
EA License No.: 08C2893