New Role with a MNC Manufacturing Company in Singapore, implementing lean manufacturing techniques
Your new company
Are you looking to join a market leader in wafer equipment manufacturing? Do you have relevant industry experience and are a strong team leader? Then this is the right role for you!
Your new role
Your responsibilities will be consisting of:
- Lead the Global Operations (GOPS) team (Manufacturing Engineering, Global Procurement, Manufacturing and their support functions) with emphasis on cost reduction, cycle time & lead time reduction, material flow, quality improvements, and efficient manufacturing methods & processes
- Ability to strategize GOPS goals and objectives to meet the BU targets and should be able to prepare / participate, present and engage in the BU and TG reviews
- Ability to influence and buy-in of cost reduction, DFM, DFE strategies with the internal partners including the Business Units (BUs)
- Define and create manufacturing and quality documentation (i.e. work instructions, test procedures, inspection checklists, etc.)
- Manage tooling and test equipment requirements. Innovation in implementing tooling and test equipment to manufacturing efficiency and customer quality
- Drive implementation and compliance of Manufacturing Readiness Reviews (MRRs) as part of the PLC process
- Use the Product Transfer Readiness Review (PTRR) procedure to transfer/ outsource High Volume Manufacturing (HVM) products to Contract Manufacturers by meeting all the toll gate (TG) requirements highlighted in the PTRR
- Engage Field support and BUs to build the capability of the Engineering team on the equipment and process knowledge of equipment.
- Create Sequence of Events (SOE) to define manufacturing flow and material staging
- Create routings as part of manufacturing preparation
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate has the below requirements:
- Strong leadership experience within relevant industry
- Experience in Semicon manufacturing, working on mass production (volume), NPIs and Continuous Improvement within the operations side
- Prior experience in implementing DFM, DFE, DFX, Lean concepts for Modular Assemblies, Feeder Lines, Off-line assemblies, flow line and automated testing.
- Familiarity with FEMA, 8D, PDCA, Six Sigma and ROI
- Excellent communication skills
What you'll get in return
This role will offer you a chance to work in this fast paced and innovative environment. You will be involved in projects based around lean manufacturing processes and be exposed to decision making processes for manufacturing.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Registration ID No. R1767476
EA License Number: 07C3924
Company ID No. 200609504D