- Operate the slitting machine & perform production scheduling to ensure order produce on time.
- Enforce the 5S standard, safety rules and plant regulations to be followed strictly by all employees.
- Conduct Shift Meeting / Team Meeting for clear communication of daily work plan, performance result such as Quality and Scrap etc. and other necessary information.
- Set up the Manpower plan, working schedule to get the work order completed effectively and efficiently.
- Coordinate with Safety/Maintenance Engineer, Customer Service, Warehouse and other departments to ensure all tasks have competed as scheduled.
- Reinforce team to perform Quality inspect for the materials and the finished products following quality inspection standard.
- Ensure all Process Specification and Settings for each product is properly controlled by machine operators.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume in Ms word format.
Job code : JSTRegistration No.: R1550707
EA License No.: 08C2893