My client is one of the largest ship owners in Asia and has a global presence. They have exciting plans moving ahead and the team is looking for an Accounting Manager.
* Responsible for the preparation and review of management accounts, monthly reporting of the company
* Monthly review of bunker consumption and relevant journal entries.
* Review of monthly charter-hire income/expenses to ensure proper recognition of revenue/cost in the accounting month.
* Involved in monthly Interco balances/transaction reconciliation performed by regional finance team.
* Review of subsidiaries' tax computation, liaison with tax agent for tax filing and quarterly GST return.
* Support queries from external auditors on matters pertaining to interim and year-end audit and the preparation of audit schedules.
* Degree in Accounting, ACCA or equivalent
* Min 6 years relevant experience in similar field
* Familiar with FRS
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Clovie Liu on +65 6701 1508 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1441949 (Liu Fangying).